To equip managers and team leaders with the skills, tools and techniques that they need to enhance good performance as well as manage and deal with poor performance
By the end of the course attendees will:
- Have discovered how to monitor and measure performance in the team;
- Recognise the value of holding one-to-one meetings;
- Have explored techniques to both enhance good as well as manage poor performance;
- Know how to handle difficult conversations.
- Identify the qualities which drive successful teams;
- Use a questionnaire to analyse the current team position;
- Compile a SWOT analysis on your team;
- Analyse the position of your team using the Team Development Model;
- Recognise the importance of team dynamics and preferred team roles;
- Identify your own preferred team role – using Belbin;
- Examine a variety of team building methods to explore what will work with your team;
- Consider tools and methods for measuring team and leadership effectiveness;
- Produce an action plan for building the team.
The Workshop is highly participative in nature and so participants will be expected to contribute by sharing their views, opinions and use real examples. Exercises and discussions are the norm, and videos are shown where relevant.
To discuss your company’s management development or business development needs call 01235 531 341 or 07860 700 575 for a no obligation meeting and proposal