Values and customer service standards ascribed to by the HJA team when working on a project with a client:
- Deal with customers courteously, speedily and efficiently and treat them with respect at all times.
- Honour appointments and agreed deadlines (in exceptional circumstances an explanation will be given and amended arrangements agreed).
- Aim to offer value for money for our client’s investment – we prepare proposals so that client’s can see each stage of the project, how much it will cost, and the options available.
- Keep in regular contact with customers to ensure we are meeting expectations.
- Aim to role model the behaviours and language recommended by the Client's culture.
- Adopt and actively encourage the use of the best practices contained within the Investors in People Standard.
- Encourage customers to assess and evaluate our work as a process of continuous improvement
About our senior Practitioner - Annette Handford
As a Senior Consultant with HJA, Annette enjoys working with clients – both organisations and managers, to bring about real business improvements through the development of skills, knowledge and behaviour. Previous experience was gained working for Nationwide Building Society where after operating in a number of line management roles, Annette was appointed Training Consultant. A move to Abingdon in the early 1990’s saw Annette take up the position of Investors in People Manager at the Heart of England TEC.
With her Associates, Annette established HJA in 1993 and as well as continuing to offer Investors in People consultancy advice, Annette delights in running management training workshops and facilitating projects using the powerful and highly respected Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality tool. She is Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development www.cipd.co.uk
To discuss your company’s management development or business development needs call 01235 531 341 or 07860 700 575 for a no obligation meeting and proposal