Leading a Successful Team
To provide managers and team leaders with the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques that they need to build, manage and lead successful teams.
By the end of the course attendees will:
- Have discovered what makes a successful team;
- Analysed their own team’s effectiveness;
- Have explored techniques to build a successful team;
- Planned how to enhance team performance.
- Identify the qualities which drive successful teams;
- Techniques for measuring the success of the team;
- Analysis of teams using the Team Development Model;
- Identifying the skills needed to build a successful team;
- Identify team role preferences using Belbin;
- Team building methods;
- Identifying the advocates v the resisters;
- Problems solving with the team;
- How to enhance team performance;
- Produce an action plan for building the team.
The Workshop is highly participative in nature and so participants will be expected to contribute by sharing their views, opinions and use real examples. Team building exercises will be used as appropriate to illustrate key points.
To discuss your company’s management development or business development needs call 01235 531 341 or 07860 700 575 for a no obligation meeting and proposal