Introduction to Team Leadership
- To explore knowledge of theories and develop current thinking in team leadership;
- To develop a range of team leadership skills, tools and techniques that can be used on a daily basis.
By the end of the course attendees will have:
- Reviewed their role as a team leader
- Gained a greater understanding of themselves as a team leader
- Learnt techniques for getting the best out of their people
What we will cover:
- The role of a team leader;
- Self-awareness: Understanding leadership style;
- How good are you as a team leader?
- What makes people tick at work; getting the best from your team;
- How to motivate your team on a daily basis;
- How and why you should delegate;
- Providing feedback on performance: the essential basics;
- Communicating in the right tone;
- Dealing with challenging people, performance or behaviour – live case studies.
This Workshop is highly participative in nature and so people are expected to contribute by sharing their views, opinions and using real examples. Exercises and discussions are the norm, and videos are show where relevant.
To discuss your company’s management development or business development needs call 01235 531 341 or 07860 700 575 for a no obligation meeting and proposal